- What is a Digital PDF sewing pattern? ALL of our sewing patterns come in a PDF file so that you can open, view and print the pattern right from your home computer or a local print shop using standard US 8.5x11" or A4 paper! So much easier and more cost effective than purchasing store bought patterns.
- How will I get the sewing patterns I order? You will receive an email with step-by-step instructions within minutes after you place your order so that you can start your sewing projects immediately! Your email will have links to open the sewing patterns.
- What if I still have questions during the sewing process? E-mail or use the contact us form at the bottom of our website anytime for a prompt response from a professional seamstress! Our direct email, if you prefer, is Contact@AlohaSewingCompany.com
- Where is Aloha Sewing Company based? We are in Hope Mills, NC, USA! Right outside of Fort Bragg, NC - the largest military base in the world! ASC owner, Heather, was a nurse for the Dept of Defense (Army) on Ft Bragg prior to opening Aloha Sewing Company. :)
- I don’t live in the US, can I still buy your sewing patterns? ABSOLUTELY! You will get them the same way our US customers receive them after purchase. Hello to our overseas friends! We see you Australia & UK! ;)
- Can I sell things I've made using your sewing patterns? ABSOLUTELY! We love supporting small businesses as well. Share a photo with us on Facebook and we will be happy to share your shop or business page with our readers too! www.facebook.com/AlohaSewing
- Is seam allowance included in your digital sewing patterns? Yes! Seam allowance is ALWAYS included.